The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology will offer 100 fellowships of reduced registration fee (EUR 100) to dermatologists and venereologists who are not otherwise supported to attend the above mentioned meeting in Brussels, Belgium.
If you would like to apply for a fellowship, please submit your online application form providing the below requested information and read carefully the Terms and Conditions:
- EADV membership number (if you are an EADV member)
- List of EADV events attended (Congress, Symposium, Fostering course or any other EADV event)
- Motivation to attend the Spring Symposium (3-5 sentences)
DEADLINE EXTENSION: 20 MARCH 2017 AT MIDNIGHT CET
Terms & Conditions
- Non-members can apply to receive a fellowship, but only once. In order to be eligible to receive it again, they need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- EADV members are eligible to receive a fellowship on more than one occasion: up to three times without submitting an abstract/more than three times by submitting an abstract.
- Only one application per person might be submitted.
- Block bookings will receive no consideration.
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship or Master Class) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium.
- Applicants who have been awarded an “EADV Grant” may not apply for a fellowship for the next EADV Congress or Symposium.
- Applicants already registered for the relevant event cannot be taken into consideration for a fellowship for the same event.
- Fellowship registration fees for successful applicants cannot be paid or managed (visa, travel, accommodation, etc.) by companies, institutions or travel agencies. In that case, a successful fellowship applicant will lose the benefit of the lower registration fee (third parties are only allowed to cover the expenses of full registration fees).
- Applications must be received strictly by the closing date (deadline published on the website): any late application will not be considered.
- The selection of any eligible application will follow these two rules:
1) The first 80% of eligible applications will be assigned on a first paid – first served basis;
2) The last 20% of eligible applications will be assessed by the EADV Honours & Awards Committee: preference will be given to EADV members who have submitted an abstract or poster.In both cases, the decision will be final.
- Notification of a successful application:
1) The first 80% of successful applications will be notified in 5 working days.
2) The last 20% of successful applications will be notified by the end of March 2017.
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.
For further information please contact: email@example.com