Any participant who wishes to register as Resident, Student or Nurse is required to upload a valid Proof of Status during the registration process, otherwise the registration cannot be finalised.
The age limit of the resident fee applicant is 40 years old.
Kindly find here below the mandatory requirements that a valid Proof of Status needs to meet:
- It must be issued in English;
- It must be issued on official hospital or university letterhead;
- The date of issue has to be not older than 6 months starting from the registration date;
- It must display the applicant’s full name and date of birth;
- It must mention the beginning and the end of the residency (for residents only);
- It has to be signed by hand (no electronic signature) by the head of department (hospital or academic institution) confirming the status of the applicant;
- It has to include the following head of department’s details: full name, department, email address and telephone number;
- It must be accompanied by a copy of the ID card or passport of the applicant;